Manure treatment is used to reduce mass, control pathogens, concentrate or reduce nutrients, or produce byproducts such as bedding or energy.
Options of manure treatment are:
Manure Treatment Planning and Implementation
- Feasibility of Reducing a Dairy Farm's Manure Enterprise Costs Using a Wet Gasification Technology
Peter Wright, and Curt Gooch
- Manure Treatment. Is it in your future?
Curt Gooch, and Peter Wright
- Evaluating the Need for a Manure Treatment System
Brian Aldrich, and Curt Gooch
- Choosing a Manure Treatment System: Questions to Ask
Curt Gooch, and Brian Aldrich
- Financial Planning for Manure Treatment Systems
- Feasibility Studies of Dairy Waste Treatment Systems
Curt Gooch, and Amanda Van Blarcom