- Obtaining Utility Interconnection of On-site Generation
- Emissions from biogas-fueled distributed generation units
Jason P. Oliver and Curt A. Gooch
- Part 1: What are the potential emissions from engine-generation sets?
- Part 2: What are the current emission regulations for New York State?
- Part 3: Greenhouse gas reduction and other benefits of biogas upgrading?
- Part 4: How do operators of engine-generation sets meet applicable emission regulations?
- Feasibility of Fuel Cells for Biogas Energy Conversion on Dairy Farms
Brian Aldrich, Stefan Minott, Norman Scott