- Absorption Chilling: Turning Biogas-Fueled Engine Waste Heat into Chilled Water - Lauren Ray and Curt Gooch (March 2020)
- Part 1: Absorption chilling process, types, and comparison to compression chilling
- Part 2: Applications and practical considerations of absorption chilling for dairy farms
- Part 3: Technical feasibility of dairy farm applications of absorption chillers
- Part 4: Economic feasibility of milk cooling with lithium bromide absorption chiller
- Emissions from biogas-fueled distributed generation units - Jason P. Oliver and Curt A. Gooch (June 2016)
- Part 1: What are the potential emissions from engine-generation sets?
- Part 2: What are the current emission regulations for New York State?
- Part 3: Greenhouse gas reduction and other benefits of biogas upgrading?
- Part 4: How do operators of engine-generation sets meet applicable emission regulations?
- Obtaining Utility Interconnection of On-site Generation - Curt Gooch (August 2009)
- Feasibility of Fuel Cells for Biogas Energy Conversion on Dairy Farms - Brian Aldrich, Stefan Minott, Norman Scott (2005)