Timely and Concise Data for Managing Your Dairy Business
The Dairy Profit Monitor is a business management program that allows dairy producers and consultants to enter herd and financial data every month online and at their convenience. With that capability, users get an immediate report back on their business on dairy benchmarks as well as financial parameters.
This project is open to producers nationwide, allowing users to benchmark their business against businesses around the country.
Where could you use the DPM?
- Monthly management meetings
- Tracking past management changes
- Producer Discussion Groups
- Asking Questions Such as ‘Why did these benchmarks change in my business?’
- Monthly Benchmarking comparison groups nationwide
- Farm Income and Cost Analysis
- Multiple Site/Farm Capability
- Simple online consultant access
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual summaries
Access and Fees
Cost: $300 per year for maintenance and support
- New users receive 3 months of free usage and then will be charged the annual fee.
- Annual renewal billings are generated one month prior to account expiration by email. Payment can be made online or by using the link in the renewal email.
New User Registration
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.