Timely and Concise Data for Managing Your Dairy Business
The Dairy Profit Monitor is a business management program that allows dairy producers and consultants to enter herd and financial data online, monthly or at their convenience. Users get an immediate report back on their business on dairy benchmarks as well as financial parameters. This program targets key production factors focused on operating efficiencies with high correlations to farm profitability.
This project is open to producers nationwide, allowing users to benchmark their business against businesses around the country.
Applications of DPM
- Monthly management meetings
- Tracking past management changes
- Producer Discussion Groups
- Answering questions such as ‘Why did these benchmarks change in my business?’
- Monthly benchmarking comparison groups nationwide
- Farm income and cost analysis
- Multiple site/farm capability
- Simple online consultant access
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual summaries
- Trend and comparison reporting
Access and Fees
$300 per farm per year
- New users receive 3 months of free access and then will be charged the annual fee.
- Annual renewal billings are generated one month prior to account expiration by email. Payment can be made by using the link in the renewal email or online. A valid email address is required to use this program and process annual membership fees.
New User Registration
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Hill at email@example.com.